How we work
We take a tried and tested approach to the interior design process, which takes logical steps through from us receiving a brief to delivery of your project.
- Appraisal & Briefing – we will visit the property or site and take a verbal or written brief from you, together with any initial ideas and inspiration you would like us to take into consideration.
- Design, Concept & Technical – we will respond to you with a thorough presentation of our design concepts, including representative photographs, 3D drawings showing room layouts and floorplans.
- Pre-Construction – at this stage we will produce accurate drawings, as well as sourcing materials, furniture and fittings for the project.
- Construction – we will attend the on site construction of the project, managing specialists and suppliers where relevant.
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment – and finally, we will install furniture and fixtures, dressing the space to the highest standard, ready for you to walk in and use the completed interior.
Although for the majority of our clients we see each project through all of these steps, we are willing to work with you on as many of these stages as are required for your project.